Items for sale for SotB!

September 14, 2010

I have exciting news, dear blog readers! For the first time ever, some of my jewelries and crafts are available for sale! 


They are being sold as a fundraiser for The Shadow of the Bear-- The Movie. 

As many of you know, I am part of a wonderful forum ( http://www.fairytalenovels.proboards.com/ ), the fan-forum of Regina Doman, who writes the Fairy Tale Retold series.

(It is through this forum that I am involved in the Ink and Fairydust magazine and the Pen in the Clouds publication. The amazing people on the forum are soley responsible for my head-first dive into writing and are wonderful friends!)

Mrs. Doman gave the founder of our forum, Elenatintil, permission to make a student film of her first Fairy Tale book-- The Shadow of the Bear.
 
However, all films cost money, and unfortunately the definition of "all" necessarily includes The Shadow of the Bear. 

This Artfire shop features items made by myself and other forum members. 100% of the profit goes towards editing software and other expenses of the film!

I would really like you to check out the Artfire shop. (Artfire is just like Etsy.) If you are shopping specifially for things that I have made, my items say "Created by Shaylynn." Even though this is a fundraiser, everything is priced at the same price that similar items are listed.

Here are some of the items I have for sale. Some of them have been featured on my blog, but some are brand new.

Rose Red earrings, silver plated jump rings.
Stardrop earrings
Bauble earrings

Steampunk necklace
Washer necklaces. I will be making tutorials for these soon!


And much more!


And don't forget to check out the crafts that other people have made for The Shadow of the Bear-- the Movie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe