Collections!

March 13, 2011

Recently I've been featured in several new Artfire Collections (much like Etsy treasuries). I wanted to share them with you! I'm so honored to be included! Here's to HP and St. Pat's day...




This beautiful collection by Illuminating Designs features all sorts of HP geekiness! My Golden Snitch Jewelry Set has since sold, so you won't see it in the collection any longer.



I am a member of the Artfire Fantasy Guild, and the amazing AngelicShades put this guild collection together. It's all about Celtic Green! Heehee, I'm in here twice!



Another guild I am a member of is the Artfire Chainmaillers. LittleMetalMerchant put this St. Patrick's Day-themed collection together.




Thank you, everyone who has featured me in their collections!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe