DIY Book Page Bow { Tutorial }

February 13, 2012




 I did not come up with this idea. I'd like to thank How About Orange, for sharing the tutorial for making a bow out of an old magazine. All I did was apply this concept to the whole I-love-cutting-up-old-unloved-books thing that I'm obsessed with. :)

You Will Need
scissors
tape
staples or glue dots






Use glue dots or staples.



A beautiful, DIY book page paper bow! It is a lot of work, and it's not the best idea for quickly decorating the whole batch of presents under the Christmas tree, but this would be the perfect, unique touch on a special gift for a friend.



This was my first bow; it's not perfect. But it's cute. I made this back in December but the photos got buried and I forgot to post it.

You can see this DIY gift bow on the bookish Christmas tree that I made into a "Christmas card" for my blog:


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe