25% Off / Clearence

April 27, 2012


Sometimes I amaze myself by just how much I do. Over the last several months, I have been so busy (I know, I know, you are tired of hearing that!)-- and I've barely had the time to sit down and draw, much less the time to sit down with pliers, beads, and all my delicious jewelry findings.

I feel like I haven't been able to make jewelry in ages. I certainly haven't been able to try out all the new techniques that are bouncing around in the back of my head as if it were a trampoline. Those noisy little ideas are so annoying when I'm trying to focus on other things... they are almost as bad as my little siblings!

Anyway, a few days ago I was digging through my boxes of jewelry to locate a pair of earrings for a customer, when I realized something. I have made a lot of jewelry. I have three shoeboxes overflowing with jewelry. And those are just the ones that I have online. There is a whole 'nother box full of sweet little trinkets just waiting to be photographed, and a pile of jewelry on my workdesk that hasn't made it into that box.

It's a little ridiculous.

I'm hoping to clean out the older jewelry and make my Shoppe easier to navigate (right now I have 158 items for sale and it must be hard for people to find what they want). And so I'm doing a sale!

25% every item in the SALE category!
Use code: SUMMERCLEARENCESALE42712
Here's a link to the sale category.
Until May 23, 2012.
 
Much of the jewelry in that category is already priced very low (especially the older jewelry that doesn't live up to my current standards and new skills). You'll pretty much be getting them for the price of the materials. And there are lots and lots and lots of jewelry in that sale category.
 
Have fun! :)
 
 
 
P.S. Ooooooh, I just have to squeal about this... I recently mailed out my second international package!!! The package is supposed to be a surprise gift to a relative of the customer, so I won't tell you what country, but I will tell you that it is in this part of the world:
 
image via
That's right. Europe.
 
Something I made is going to Europe.
Something I made is going to Europe.
Something I made is going to Europe.
 
AHHHHHHHHH! *dies happily*
 
For those of you who don't know, I am in complete jealousy of those who live in Europe. There is so much history in each little hill and river. All sorts of great stories originated in Europe. And geez, almost all of my favorite authors are from Europe. And my favorite movies. And my favorite poetry. (The only bad thing about Europe is that homeschooling is illegal in most of those countries.)I've never been outside of the US, but as soon as I grow up and get a job and have enough money, I want to travel there. So, in case you didn't catch it, I LOVE EUROPE.
 
I probably sound like a complete idiot to those blog readers who live in Europe (those lucky, lucky blog readers who live in Europe. Or who have visited there.) Tell me, are people in Europe as fascinated by American accents as we are with European accents?
 
By the way, here is a fascinated tidbit of information: it cost me less postage to send a padded envelope to Europe than it cost me to send a Priority Mail box to Oklahoma, which is only about ten hours away from where I live, as the car drives. (Ok. That doesn't sound as cool as when people like Tolkien say "As the crow flies.")
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe