Sponsor: Blue Skya Studios

May 23, 2012

As many of you may have noticed, I have some lovely blog sponsors at the moment-- their ads are on the sidebar. (Having blog sponsors allows me to pay for extra hosting space on Blogger and hopefully brings the sponsors lots of exposure.) Today I'd like to introduce you to Maddie of Blue Skya Studios. She was kind enough to do an interview with me! My questions are in bold with Maddie's answers underneath. 

First, please share a link to your website(s) so that we can check it out!




Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Hello! My name is Madeleine, and I am the owner of Blue Skya Studios. I try to live everyday to its fullest, be cheerful all the time, and be an inspiration to others, but I usually fail at all three. I am a Catholic homeschooler and come from a big family. Photography is my passion. I love the emotion and memory captured in a photograph. Just one look at a picture can take you back in time, its so cool!

What do you sell?

I sell nature photography and, soon, duct tape bows. I also used to sell handmade greeting cards, also, but it was too hard to measure/take pictures that show how the cards really look/upload the photos of them, so I recently took those off the website

What are your favorite items to photograph?

I really love taking portraits of people, bright flowers, and the sun.


Do you have any particular favorite photos?

 I don't really have a favorite....

Where did your business' name come from?

When I was little, my dad used to call me "Skya" (Don't ask why, I don't know myself). When I was thinking of names for my business, I wanted something that meant something to me, not just a random named that sounded cool. Thus, Blue Skya Studios.

What are some of your favorite blogs/websites?

I like too many website to count, but some of my favorites are  Love Sissy and (Life's too short not to) Wear Red Shoes.

Thank you so much, Madeline! Dear blog readers, be sure to visit her website. Her photos are lovely-- which is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe