A Drawing of Faramir and Eowyn {Guest Post}

September 29, 2012



When I read Shaylynn's first post about Tolkien Month, I thought, "I have got to do something for that. Because... because that is awesome."


But since that post was back in July, I figured that I had time to think of something really special to do.  And then came August.... And September.... And then school started... and I just could not seem to find time to draw! 

But I felt like I had to because Tolkien was so brilliant. 

The first week of September, aka, Tolkien Month rolled by. I thought, "I have really got to draw!"
And then the second week: Same thing. 
And finally last Saturday I managed it. I went and got a few amazing quotes about Faramir and Eowyn and found myself quite inspired. 

Isn't it amazing what words can do?


My scanner decided to wash out the colors a bit. Evil scanner. 

As it is, I'm rather proud of the finished result. Faramir was one of my favorite characters in the Lord of the Rings, and Eowyn was such a wonderful heroin. :)


I have to thank Shaylynn for letting me do this at such a late date. It was so nice of her. (thank you!)


God bless!


Treskie

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe