Elven Photoshoot | Sneak Peek

July 19, 2014

Warrior royalty mother and daughters
On the 4th of July my close-knit extended family stayed at our house for a few days, and I convinced four of my cousins and two of my aunts to dress up in my Elven dresses and the Lord of the Rings swords and staffs for a quick photoshoot.

Fun fact: the girl in the middle of the top picture dyed her hair with Kool-Aid!

Elegant Elven mother and daughter
My relatives are so photogenic that I deleted barely twenty of the three hundred photos I took.

Going on a journey

Three rings for the Elven kings under the sky...
Before the photoshoot we had doodled "henna" on ourselves. We used cheap eyeliner and sprayed it with extra-strong hairspray. The "henna" lasted for two days!

Yeah, don't get on our bad side.
REALLY don't get on our bad side.
Next week, look for a big masterpost with quite a few of my favorite images from the photoshoot!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe