We're All Mad Here

August 02, 2014

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.” 
~   Alice in Wonderland   ~

Now, before I share the full costumed photoshoot, I thought it would be only too fun to share the bloopers. My reasoning:

1) This photoshoot was with family.
2) My family is crazy.
3) Sometimes my family look as crazy and goofy as they are.
4) The only thing that can cheer one up better than goofy, smiling people in fairytale costumes is grumpy cats doing cute things. My mom is allergic to cats. We've never had a pet. I don't have cute cat pictures to share. But I do have cute, crazy pictures of my cute, crazy cousins and aunts.

FOR NARNIAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Click "READ MORE" to see the other pictures.


Derp.

DON'T MESS WITH US.

Ballerina Elf Warrior Wizard

We did eyeliner and hairspray "henna tattoos." This one says "Cake is Life."

The Princess and the Wizard Elf discover modern people.

My aunts make the decision to dress up in my costumes.

There commenced another round of hairstyling, accessorizing, and and general pretty-ifying. My box of jewelry was dug through around seven or eight times to find the perfect pieces.



Ring Around the Rosie.

We all love each other. So much.

GRANDE PLIE!

This IS my cousin. Everything you need to know about her personality, you see RIGHT HERE. 
Mother Daughter Love

SO MUCH MOTHER DAUGHTER LOVE
ALL THE LOVE

THE DRAGON IS ATTACKING, RUUUUUUUUUN!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe