New Website & Where To Follow

February 15, 2023

It's been a few years since I updated this blog. 

I've moved my online presence to my website: shaylynn.com (shaylynnann.com will also get you there!). This will also be the home of any new blog posts.

These days, I mostly post on Instagram. You can find me at:

I still occasionally post on Pinterest (my username changed to Wonderment Arts) and YouTube.

My Etsy shop, Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe, has been on vacation for a while and I will be officially closing it in the near future. While I've loved creating handmade fairytale jewelry, I'm ready for a new chapter. I have changed my commission and freelance focus to fine art, graphic design, and illustration. Keep an eye on Instagram and my website for future business updates.

Creating this blog was so formative as a teenager and young adult. I am grateful to the old "blogosphere" for the support and community as I grew as an artist! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe