A Snowman and 30ft Dragon

February 10, 2010

A few posts ago I mentioned Sir Herbert the snowman, who is pictured below...


We now have two more creations covering our lawn. All done out of two inches of slushy snow ontop of one inch of old snow.

I am pleased to announce the presence of Mr. George Snowman.



And The Dragon. The dragon was a full family effort. It used up much snow from the backyard, and spans THIRTY FEET. I made the head. :)


You might notice that the little dark spot on the right hand side of the picture is my brother. :)

I am going to figure out a way for you to see all the awesome pictures I took without cluttering up the blog with far too many pictures.

Like I said, these belong on the blog because they are snow sculptures and sculptures are art. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe