All Saints' Day Party Book

October 16, 2017

I am happy to announce that my first children's book, The All Saints' Day Party by Jerry-Windley Daoust, is published! I absolutely loved the process of illustrating this book and hope that you enjoy it.

It is available through Gracewatch Media, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other booksellers! You can also contact your local library and request that they stock it. Pick up a copy, just in time for All Saints' Day! The book is great year-round to teach children about Catholic saints, but it's especially relevant during this part of the liturgical year.

For those who live in Springfield, Missouri, come stop by a book signing at DeSales Catholic Bookstore on October 25!


Over the past few months I've been very busy finishing the illustrations for this book, doing an internship, working, and starting my last semester of college. When things die down a bit I intend to blog about the process of illustrating this book. It was an amazing process and I learned so much.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe