Posting via iPod!

January 03, 2011

Hello, everyone. I am posting from my iPod touch-- testing Blogger Mobile, I am.

Check this out-- I just enabled a mobile view on my blog. This is what the blog looks like on an iPod:




I'm curious as to what it looks like on other devices.


I'm very impressed with the layout. It is so clean and simple to use. Of course, you do lose all of the sidebar and the special features. However, if you just want to keep up with the latest Faerie post... this is perfect!


Of course, you can always enable "web view." However, much of my web coding does not work properly on a mobile device.

Curious as to how this post will turn out. I can't do anything special-- just photos and text, no links or italic or anything-- but it still has that coolness factor.


Sent from my iPod

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe