Just a Quickie

September 22, 2012

Just a quickie little post to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILBO AND FRODO BAGGINS!

I'm writing this at an unearthly hour of the morning, as I had several projects to work on and none of them went as planned. I'll be up just as late tomorrow evening, on the very long car ride back from an awesome event, so here's hoping against hope that I'm coherent at any point this weekend!

The craziness wasn't at all bad, though, because I had the Lord of the Rings unabridged audiobook to keep me company. I made it all the way through the Birthday Party and two more discs after that. :) It's been a long time since I've been able to sit down and read the books, so listening to it slowly was a joy.

Tomorrow, or rather, today, I am celebrating Hobbit Day by attending a Lord of the Rings themed ball! Assuming everyone there is okay with it, I will have TONS of pictures of costumes and people in Middle Earth dress dancing and having the time of their lives!

There are also another giveaway to look for before the end of the month. :) If you haven't already, be sure you enter the current giveaway: a pair of Elven handflowers from Virvatuli Designs!

I'm not doing a Walk to Rivendell post this weekend. This is partially because I have been so darn busy that I haven't had time for any decent amount of exercise besides taekwando class. I'm a bit of a wimp and don't want to admit just how much of a wimp I am.

Have a great day, and Happy Hobbit Day!

P.S. If you haven't seen the new Hobbit trailer, CHECK IT OUT NOW. Seriously, drop whatever you are doing and watch!


I'm going to write a post sometime soon about the upcoming movie. :) And the trailer. And the LotR movie trilogy (costumes and props and such)... Tolkien Month might last a little bit longer than a month because I haven't been able to do all the hundreds of posts I've had ideas for!

That's all for now, go eat a hearty meal and take a long walk and celebrate Frodo and Bilbo's birthday in style!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe