Shabby Apple Gift Card Winner

March 25, 2013

Right now I am sitting at my desk, cuddled up in my warmest sweater with a cup of tea by my laptop, and staring out at a plain white canvas. Yesterday we had a major storm and I believe it is the second-largest snowfall that I have ever experienced! Well over a foot of snow and big drifts by my window. My brothers and I are in the process of making snow sculptures, and we've calculated that each one will require 98 cubic feet of snow. We're over halfway done!

But you don't want to know about the weather, do you? You want to know who won the Shabby Apple giveaway. I don't blame you! You had to wait an extra day because our internet speed was inching along during the snow.


And the winner is...

...

...

Melissa P.

Congratulations! I'm sending you an email right now. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe