Instagram

September 24, 2013

Hello friends! Right now I haven't got anything much to blog about. Most of my time has been spent on classes, homework, friends, activities around campus, custom orders, and sleep! Don't worry; I have plenty of ideas for new tutorials, I just need to find the time to make them!

In the meantime, I wanted to let you all know that I have an Instagram account! My handle is @shealynnsfaerie (the same as my Twitter, Pinterest, and Etsy accounts). Feel free to follow for some behind-the-scenes pictures that I haven't even posted on Facebook!




While I don't post really personal stuff there, sometimes you'll find fun snippets of life around campus...



My dad gave me his iPhone when he got an upgrade just before I left for college... can you tell I'm having too much fun with this whole smartphone thing?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe