Memorial Day Sale

May 25, 2014


Hey friends! It’s time for another flash sale… As you know, I am currently moving my Shoppe from the Artfire platform over to Etsy. During this process I am doing some flash sales on the items still remaining on my Artfire page.

This weekend, in honor of Memorial Day, I am offering all the red, white, and blue items in my shoppe at 50% off. When they are gone, they are gone (although, as always, I am open to doing custom work if something you really love has sold!).

There is a nice assortment of items, including some of my most popular necklace and earring designs. See all the sale items on my Facebook photo album here.

Here’s the link to my Etsy site, which is still under construction but will soon have my entire stock available for sale.

And you can also browse on my website.





Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Earrings                                                 Red Leaf Earrings


Blue St. Therese Good Deed Beads                                                   Red St. Therese Good Deed Beads



Byzantine Chainmaille Earrings in blue and sterling silver                                      Classic Earrings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe