Broken Camera

June 17, 2010

Many of my promised updates will not be coming for awhile... I broke my camera. It fell to the concrete ground just as I was pulling the strap over my head. The inside lens came loose. Mom thinks it can be repaired. It had better be able to! It was a very nice camera.

Anyway, I have pictures for some, but by no means all, of the updates I promised. Keep an eye out; I'm busy, but I'll be posting every now and then.

I'm also going to add "Work in Progress" as a label. I've taken pictures and posted instructions for many of my crafts; I've found such things imensely helpful when attempting crafts myself.

 I recently saw an artist's website where she had pictures of her painting in progress. I can't tell you how wonderful it was, to see the artwork come alive and to find the style and buildup of the artwork. It also showed me just how much tedious work went into it!

As I get time I'll go through my artwork, updating and labeling with all work-in-progress pictures that I have.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe