January's Ink and Fairydust

January 06, 2011

January's issue of  Ink and Fairydust is out!
This month's issue is all about Poetry and Winter.
Please check it out!

News on my end:
  • My hand is famous! (Heehee, I am now one of the official photographers, and my picture was used on the cover.
  • This issue features the LAST EVER Artist's Corner column, by yours truly. I felt that the column was a little boring, and I have taken on new responsibilites on the graphics team. Just a bit too much on my plate.
  • Shea and Bergen is back. It never meant to be gone-- the Christmas comic somehow got misplaced in all the holiday rush! :)
  • I've been adding some small updates to the website. Please do check it out and let me know what you think!
  • That's about it!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe