Winter Blues SALE

January 24, 2011

Just a wee little update on the Shoppe!

I took the plunge and made my first ever Collection! So, yeah, it's all my stuff. I'm just learning, though. :)

All the items shown in the collection (and more) are on sale-- 10% off!!! (Jan 2011) 

Take advantage of it while you can!

I thought we'd been having so much snow that you need something to cheer you up-- and these winter blues are pretty cheerful. :)

ALSO-- Valentine's Day is coming up soon! I've been working hard on some pink and red jewelry. Keep checking the Shoppe as I upload more today!

(There will be several sweet pink and red chainmaille jewelries, thanks to UnkamenGifts. I won a sample package of jump rings from them the last time I ordered, and they sent the prettiest package full of reds and pinks!)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe