Jewel's Photoshoot {Part Two}

April 21, 2012



Part 1 HERE


She must be one of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood. Singing to trees?
(Yes, she was singing while I was taking the pictures. I thought it would make her relax and feel more natural in front of a camera, but I have a feeling she just thought I was out of my mind. But then again, aren't I always?)

I love this picture-- Jewel is joyful and this really captures her smile. :) Plus, I just re-read The Hobbit, in which the Elves are far less solemn and sad than in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Tolkien describes them as joyful and fond of laughter and songs. It all fits. Jewel laughs a lot, has a stunning singing voice, and looks great in fantasy clothing. I think she's a real Elf in disguise.

(Jewels, I can just imagine your reaction to this. Muahahaha!)





This picture (click to enlarge) unfortunately turned out very blurry. I still think it looks cool and I had fun editing it; which version do you think is best?

This picture is from the first post on Jewel's photoshoot. My online friend Victoria edited it-- she did a great job!

Part 1 HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe