School Artwork

August 08, 2012

By this time, most of you have already begun the school year. I was going through my assignments from last year so that Mom could send in my transcript, and realized that I did a lot of doodling. In the spirit of being bored during class (yes, it does occasionally happen to homeschoolers!), I present...

*great fanfare*

Random doodles from junior year!

Really, there are tons more. I just didn't bother to unearth them or else this would be a very long post.


I got to watch Disney's Beauty and the Beast for school! Since I was continuously pausing it to take notes for my research paper, I couldn't pass up the chance to do some minute sketches. And yes, I was using a fountain pen to take my notes. Fountain pens are fun. They help me think.





The grumpy Ebeneezer in the right hand drawing is angrily saying my rather ludicrous German assignment (I had to translate "I do not like to play." I mean, come one! Who would ever say that?)


Why yes, I draw pictures that are hanging on the dentist's wall in my notebooks. I'm sure I'm not the only one who 1) does schoolwork in dentist waiting room and 2) freaks out the receptionist by starting directly above her head to draw a painting.


I also feel as sad as this little girl when I have a list of irregular verbs to memorize.







This last photo was actually snapped in sophomore year; that's one of the first German phrases I ever memorized! Oh, and.... ONE WHEEL IS BETTER!

Do you doodle on your schoolwork, too? Let me know in the comments, it's always interesting to hear if other people share my quirks.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe