I'm not kidding

November 04, 2012

I am so not kidding when I say that I've made a bunch of jewelry that I haven't uploaded.


These are just the smaller items, too! As you can see, I've made a bunch of guitar string jewelry, fairytale necklaces, and copper swirly designs.


Photographing all these items, editing the photos, writing descriptions, and getting them packaged for sale is going to take a long time, but I hope to get everything up before the end of November so that there will be plenty of time for Christmas shopping (the longest arrival time for one of my packages was nine days, and that was due to oversees customs stuffs). 

Also, if you'd like to have some custom jewelry made, don't hesitate to contact me! Right now I have some room in my "queue," and the time to complete an order can range between two days to three weeks (depending on the complexity and how long my supplies take to arrive). Emailing sooner than later is best! shealynnsfaerieshoppe{at}gmail.com

P.S. I totally just discovered some awesome new techniques and I'll make tutorials over either Thanksgiving or Christmas break!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe