QUESTION TIME!

February 04, 2013

(Just a super quickie post to let you know that if you place an order in my shop this weekend, you can take 15% off with this coupon: VALENTINES201315     (custom orders excluded, except the Evenstar set)


The code is good until Valentine's itself, but due to the time it takes the mail to arrive, only US packages ordered this weekend will be able to arrive in time for Valentines!)





I've discovered a major oversight! I've had this blog for over three years, but have never made a FAQ page! Honestly, I always felt that these pages are for big bloggers who, you know, have thousands of fans and receive dozens of comments and emails daily. I might be busy, but I can still read through my emails in a timely manner. But I thought it was high time to put together a page with some of the more commonly asked questions-- like the ones about custom orders or why my name is spelt funny or whether I will make a specific tutorial.

However, there aren't that many questions that I receive on a regular basis. I need your helping making up some FAQ for me to answer!

If there is anything you'd like to ask me-- whether it's a straightforward question ("When did you learn to unicycle?"), a random question ("What is your favorite tea?"), or a geeky question ("Gondor or Rohan?")-- please ask!

I'm just going to make a thing of it, so if you feel like tagging me in one of those blog questionnaires, go for it!

You can leave a comment on this blog post, write on my facebook page, tweet @shealynnsfaerie, or email shealynnsfaerieshoppe{at}gmail.com!


Also, a blog post isn't a post without a random picture. Tada!


We haven't had much of a winter. The pond has frozen over maybe three times the entire season.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe