Linkies

September 12, 2011

Author's note, 2014: Sorry guys, I haven't had the time to keep up with this page and it is likely outdated.

Featured at:
If you feature something I have made and would like to appear on this list, please leave a comment and let me know. I don't always know when people feature my work. Thanks.

Rivershore Books
My Craftie Life
Lines Across My Face
Running with Glitter
Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom (feature 1feature 2)
Decor Hacks
Julie Ann Art
Jewelry Display Ideas
Be-Creative
Craft Blog
onny in a Dress
CanDoodles
Someday Crafts
Kreative Korner
Marvelous Mess






Here is the master list for all the blog linkies I join.

Scroll down for a list of features! and scroll even farther down for links to guest blogging I've done!

I'll try and keep this updated with every link I can.... *wonders if that is possible*
_________________________________________

(These are all of the blog parties I link to, or have ever linked to in the past or want to link to in the future. So, yes, there are a ton. And I'm linking them by the name of their blog, since many parties have similar names.)

Monday

Sew Chatty
Sumo's Sweet Stuff    (crafts and shops)
Colours Decor
Lowercase Letters    (miscellany)
Skip to my Lou
Keeping it Simple
Girl Creative


Tuesday

Vintage Wanna Bee
Hope Studios    (tutorials)
Show me What'cha Got
Tip Junkie

House of Grace   (repurposed)
Ladybug Blessings
Sew Cute   (sewing)
Top Ten   (miscellany)
A Bowl Full of Lemons


Wednesday

Tea Rose
Someday Crafts
Night Owl Crafting
Passionately Artistic
Blue Cricket Design
Wallet Friendly

Sew Much Ado
Gluesticks
My Backyard Eden
Sugar and Spice   (girl-related)
Yesterday on Tuesday



Thursday

Suzy's Sitcom   (crafts and shops)
Fireflies and Jellybeans
A Creative Princess
Somewhat Simple
Frogs and Snails   (boy-related)



Friday

Shabby Nest
Inspire Me
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Chic on a Shoestring
Simply Designing

Saturday

Lovely Crafty Home
Be Different, Act Normal
Tatertots and Jello


Sunday

The Sundae Scoop
Under the Bed and Dreaming
Craft Schooling

Week-long

Sew Many Ways
Etsy Madness


-----------------------------------------------


Other parties/blog hops/challenges I've participated in:

Suzy Sitcom Blog Hop
Aquariann Autumn Blog Hop

Guest Blogged at:

Polish The Stars (Floating Bookshelf)











Blog Awards:


from Aquariann
and Pink Scarf
and Victoria

from Aquariann
and Pink Scarf


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe