2 Wirewrapped Ring Tutorials

May 17, 2011

Today I have two video tutorials for y'all!

I'd like to apologize for lots of "um"s, fumbly fingers, and shaking camera. It's kind of hard to film a film of yourself, all by yourself!

Before you begin either of these projects, I suggest you attempt the Wirewrapped Rosette Ring tutorial { HERE }. These two tutorials assume that you have been able to complete a wirewrapped rosette ring.

Button Ring Tutorial!








Bead Ring Tutorial



Ok, warning. I had learned how to make this bead ring literally two hours before filming this video. I did a lame job in the video. I'm not that bad at at anymore-- I'm only kinda bad at it. This is a very difficult ring to make. :)


P.S. I have one last video for you.... coming soon. It is the easiest ring ever. :)


Questions, tips, projects of your own based on these tutorials? Please leave a comment! :)

You Might Also Like

11 COMMENTS

  1. I love your video tutorials! It's so fun to hear your voice and watch you make jewelry!

    Only I loved how your previous ones started with you introducing it, and we could see your beautiful face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaylynn, I LOVED the tutorials! I can't wait to try 'em! You are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have to say you have me DROOLING at all the jewelery you have just put on your shoppe. One day, I'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Katya, when I film again in the future I'll have me in it. :)

    Elven Maiden--- ooooh! You saw? Hey, if you want to see even more designs, check out this album I have on facebook (you don't have to have an account).

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.194987583871753.36993.133961513307694

    I'm still working on it but it has pictures of most of my sold designs and some that are not yet sold. AND I JUST updated it with more pictures, stuff I haven't loaded onto the Shoppe yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the videos! Please keep posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a small request... I have been trying my hardest and I can't seem to figure out a good formulaic way to do around the ear dangles.... If just confounds me. My first two attempts were pretty terrible: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1535198534769&set=a.1261710537740.40468.1078997241&type=1

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1361306307572&set=a.1261710537740.40468.1078997241&type=1


    If you have any tips or tidbits, I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreaming-- I can't see your pictures because facebook says I don't have permission to view them. However, you can email me at ShealynnsFaerieShoppe {at} gmail.com I'd be glad to help you with anything you need help with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I already had you "liked" on facebook. Whoops! Should be fixed now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. My button collection has been getting out of control! This will help with that problem. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook

Instagram Images