EASY Wire Ring Tutorial

May 24, 2011

Here is the last ring tutorial (at least so far!). It is a super easy wirewrapped ring. You can do it without any experience at all!

As usual, please excuse my UM's and the shaky camera. Gonna get better at that.

You will need:
Wire
A fat marker
Pliers
*optional* beads and other decorations


Click {here} to see my other ring tutorials!!!


Did YOU make a ring using this tutorial? Let me know in the comments!

Linking up at { these } veddy nice blogs.

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. I just love your accent. :) Thank you! I must try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME tutorial! These are so pretty, and look so easy to make! Thanks so much for linking up at The Little Birdie, you are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for Sharing this week in the Glitter Link Party. I featured you today on The Friday Spotlight! xoxo
    http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/06/glitter-friday-spotlight-6-3-11_03.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just found your site and really like it!!! =D Your tutorial was amazing and I found it helpful!

    I made a couple rings and found that they look really pretty if you put one on top of the other if that makes any sense. Not twisted together; just put one on and then slip the second on top of it.

    Keep the tuts comin'!!!!

    Rana (pronounced 'Rena')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tutorials are very good!
    I am able to follow the instructions easily, and they are lovely designs.
    Keep up the creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook

Instagram Images