I Drew You a Story

January 12, 2012


Click to enlarge.
I've saved up my money from the Shoppe and a couple of odd jobs here and there... and I finally bought a Wacom tablet! I went ahead and spent enough for the Intuos, since I plan on using this tablet well beyond high school-- certainly in college, since I'm planning on a graphics design major-- and probably on my future jobs!

This is my first-ever large purchase. :) I think the most expensive thing I've ever bought before this was around $30!

I love my tablet and I'm in the super-excited, bouncing-off-walls, hyper-dance mode.

CAN YOU TELL THAT IT IS AWESOME?

I just had to immediately prove to the world (*cough* the tiny bit of the world who reads my blog, still a surprisingly giant amount of people) that 1) my new tablet is awesome, and 2) I CAN'T DRAW ON IT VERY WELL YET.

But this was my first drawing with it, so maybe there is hope for me yet!

(Sorry for all the caps. I'm excited.)

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. AHHHH EXCITING! *opens bottle of virtual champagne to celebrate*

    Also, your first drawing is so much better and more ambitious than mine. Kudos. It's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Very fun. My brother got a tablet for Christmas and he's loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That is definitely good! Especially for your first time using it! I don't think I could ever do that well. :P CONGRATS!!!!!! *shoots off a chocolate cannon to celebrate* :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you saving up. I know this can be difficult at any age.
    My first major savings project took almost a year. I was a young single mother and wanted a good SLR camera. It was more than $600 and I of course wanted "extras."
    So I know you had to give up other good things to keep your mind on the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH, congratulations! Let me tell you, that is AWESOME for a first drawing. My younger brother has a tablet, and I tried it out - it's not so easy. Your lettering especially is awesome! I can't WAIT to see what else you draw with it!

    - Victoria

    PS - Now I feel like stealing my brother's. :p

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook

Instagram Images