A Post With No Name

February 27, 2012


This week is my midterm exam week in every subject except for German... I'm taking a break from blogging, crafting, and drawing to focus on school.

And every moment that I'm not studying I'm going to be working on Ink and Fairydust.
I hope you'll forgive my absence from the blogging world this week! I do have some pretty cool art projects that I'm partially through, and I can't wait to finish them and share them with you!

Before I leave you to go drown in textbooks I just wanted to share this picture from my bedroom. Because everyone has a book clock, porquipine quills, green wrought iron, and a cloche hat sitting ontop of their dresser. At least this is better than a post with no picture!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe