Updated Pages

July 17, 2010

To begin with, I am trying to add an RSS feed, which will automatically alert you if there is an update on the blog. Please look at this helpful blogpost, which explains RSS: HERE. Also, a more consise explanation HERE.
Edit: I have added this feature, which can be found on the right-hand side of my blog. You can either subscribe via reader or by recieving email updates-- spam-free, of course.

As you can tell, I have finally posted pictures of my latest creations. That is ALOT of pictures and posts. Please enjoy them! I spent three hours simply editing the pictures, uploading them, and writing posts.

I've also updated many of my previous posts with even more pictures.

Lucy Pevensie (added a work in progress)

Gandalf (added a work in progress)

Washer Necklaces (added picture of the bottlecap necklace, whose ribbons I used)

Frodo and Sam (more work in progress pictures)

Chainmaille Celtic Flower Necklace/Keychain/Charm (added pictures of the keychain)

Chainmaille Mobiuses (added two new creations!)

Chainmaille Bracelet and Attempts (fixed the broken pictures of the bracelet).

Charm Bracelets (added a green bracelet)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe