New Gryffindor Scarf

March 19, 2010

I crocheted William a new Gryffindor scarf! I did it in double crochet (as opposed to the previous hat I made) and did it while watching the Olypmpics. Its five feet long!!!

After my first night of crocheting! Unfortuneatly I had to tear the bottom bit out, because it was too large (I had it sewed down in this picture). And I certainly didn't crochet as much the following nights.
 Why did I need to make a while new scarf when I had a perfectly good one I made last year? Was it because I wanted one for myself (which I kind do)?

No. The old one was stolen. We put it on our ginormous Mr. George Snowman. It was only supposed to stay on the snowman that day, but it got left out there and was stolen overnight. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe