Day 10-- Favorite Candy

November 11, 2011


I know this is a day late. So sorry! I'm just not always able to do a drawing, photograph it, and get it uploaded on the blog. Life's busy. :) Hopefully I'll get today's drawing up tonight.

I couldn't pick a favorite candy. Can you tell? I just drew all of them! Taffy and truffles and peppermint sticks and rock candy and Reeses and Three Musketeers... Plus lots of old-fashioned candy-store goodness.

This drawing is incomplete. I can't make up my mind whether to use colored pencil or watercolors... so I'm going to leave it up to you, dear blog readers! Leave a comment-- I'll do the one with the most votes. (It beats doing eeenie meeenie minie moe)

-------

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Oooh, that is the sweetest candy shoppe! (no pun intended) (well, maybe) I love the overall old fashioned look, and the little details like the girl on tippy toe and the boy's sock slipping down. I vote for watercolor as we are quite partial to them, and they really look nice with ink outline as you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. :) I show your pen-and-ink drawings to my mom, and she loves them. :)

    I'm partial to the look of watercolors, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote watercolour. The picture would beautiful done in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely watercolors! It would look great either way, but there is just something about watercolors that complete a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the old fashioned look of things! I wish I could jump into the picture and eat everything up, it's so yummy! I vote watercolors along with everyone else;and I really like the guouache of your best friends.-Mary Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish *my* pictures would look that good incomplete. :) Personally, I prefer colored pencils over watercolors. But I'm sure either way it'll be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Nifty! I think it should be watercolours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should try water colors. I think that will look really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook

Instagram Images