Day 8: Favorite Animated Character

November 08, 2011


So... Larry the Cucumber isn't exactly my favorite animated character (PIXAR!) but I wanted something easy to draw. And something I could draw from memory.

And you can't beat a vegetable riding a unicycle.

I mean, seriously, nothing beats a unicycle.

(This is based on the intro scene in Veggie Tales: Lord of the Beans. Veggie Tales are awesome-- no, I don't care that they are kids movies, and neither should you-- Veggie Tales are awesome and nothing beats a Lord of the Rings spoof with a unicycle in it.)




30 Day Drawing Challenge at Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe


-------------------

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. What's better than Veggie Tales? "Okay kids, enough cartoons rotting your brain. Put on Veggie Tales or else!" And then you sit and watch with them. And sing along. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love veggie tales! Probably my favorite cartoon.We used to own like 20 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsie-- EXACTLY.

    Lucy-- Veggie punny.

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook

Instagram Images