Juggling Spilt Milk

November 13, 2011


Day 12: Most Recent Accomplishment

My most recent big accomplishment is becoming Graphics Editor of Ink and Fairydust and surviving the first issue! However, me sitting in front of a computer would make for a boring drawing.

I thought about drawing one of my favorite accomplishments: jumproping on the unicycle. However, that isn't exactly a new accomplishment...

So I drew my latest talent: juggling two balls. Yes, that is right! I can throw and catch TWO BALLS!

------------



------------

Day 13: A Comic


Moral of the story:



I tried to base this comic off of Mr. Hatke's journal comics. I love his art style. The journal comics are on his blog-- go check it out!

------------



------------




30 Day Drawing Challenge at Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Fantastic face on the juggling picture. The comic was better than most in the PD today. Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome... you are so talented!

    P.S. Visit my blog for a chance to win 25 FREE Shutterfly Holiday Cards: http://acraftyescape.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shutterflys-2011-holiday-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous drawing.. well done.. with the illustrations..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the comic- utterly hilarious. It sounds like something I would draw. Haha...

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook

Instagram Images