DeviantArt

July 29, 2011

After being bugged... to death... (in a good way), by multiple friends...

I caved in!

Please visit my DeviantArt page at:


For those who don't know about DeviantArt, it's basically a huge networking website for artists. They can upload artwork, browse the work of thousands of other artists, get feedback, and much more. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, and only have about 15 pieces up artwork uploaded and another couple in the "scrapsbook."

(One thing I'll add-- you probably don't want to browse the site at large via the search box unless you have the "mature content filter" turned on. I prefer to do my random browsing by checking out my friends' "favorites," because they have both good taste and really good morals, lol!)

There's some artwork up on DeviantArt that's brand-new, like this Art Nouveau Mermaid fresh out of my sketchbook!

If YOU have a DeviantArt account, please let me know! I'd love to check out my readers' galleries. :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe